Featuring a design that maximizes flavor while conserving your e-liquid supply, the Aspire Atlantis and Atlantis 2 are two classic vaping tanks that continue to have legions of dedicated users today. Durable and imperious to leaks, the Aspire Atlantis series suits a variety of vaping styles from traditional mouth-to-lung inhaling to the direct-to-lung hits that many experienced vapers prefer. Get your Aspire Atlantis coils right here.
What’s Special About the Aspire Atlantis?
- The Aspire Atlantis prevents leaking with a simple design that minimizes chances for juice to escape. The upper hardware and glass enclosure are a single unit that connect with the bottom hardware via the threading at the top of the coil. A thick silicone gasket prevents e-liquid from escaping through the bottom hardware.
- The Aspire Atlantis puts flavor front and center without compromising cloud production. If the airy flavor of other sub-ohm tanks leaves you feeling unsatisfied, you’ll love the warm, focused flavor of this tank.
- Aspire sources the heating wire for its Atlantis coils from the United States.
Aspire Atlantis vs. Atlantis 2
Trying to decide between the Aspire Atlantis vs. Atlantis 2? The main difference is in the mouthpiece, and depending on how you vape, you may have no reason to upgrade.
- The original Aspire Atlantis has a narrow mouthpiece that’s perfect for mouth-to-lung inhaling or for a slightly restricted lung hit. If you prefer mouth-to-lung vaping or already own an original Atlantis and enjoy your experience with it, you don’t need an Atlantis 2.
- The Aspire Atlantis 2 features a new, wider mouthpiece designed to encourage the production of bigger vapor clouds. If you own the original Atlantis and wish that the airflow could be just a bit freer, you’ll probably like the Atlantis 2. The Aspire Atlantis 2 also features a secondary airflow collar below the mouthpiece. Open the secondary collar to introduce a little extra air into the vapor path and cool the vapor slightly.
Aspire Atlantis Coils: Overview
The Aspire Atlantis series features three different coils. All coils use organic cotton and USA-made heating wire.
- 0.3-ohm coil: Suggested operating range of 70-80 watts. For direct-to-lung inhaling. Works only with the Aspire Atlantis 2.
- 0.5-ohm coil: Suggested operating range of 20-30 watts. For mouth-to-lung or restricted direct-to-lung inhaling. Works with the Aspire Atlantis and Atlantis 2.
- 1.0-ohm coil: Suggested operating range of 40-50 watts. For mouth-to-lung inhaling. Works with the Aspire Atlantis and Atlantis 2.