If you’re tired of tanks that require more than 100 watts of power for proper operation — but don’t want to compromise performance to enjoy a tank with a single-battery mod — the HorizonTech
Falcon is the answer for you. Since no Horizon Falcon coil has a suggested operational power of more than 85 watts, you can use the Horizon Falcon with most single-battery mods. The even more innovative aspect of the Horizon Falcon is that its coils use unusual wick materials that really advance the state of technology in sub-ohm tanks. With wick materials including flax paper, flax fiber and natural wood pulp, the Horizon Falcon gives you long-lasting coils that effortlessly fill a room with vapor clouds even at lower wattage settings. Get your Horizon Falcon coils right here, and you’ll never need to worry about shipping charges. Our coils are always guaranteed authentic and always include valid authenticity codes.
What Makes the Horizon Falcon Special?
- Innovative materials: Horizon Falcon coils use materials such as flax fiber and wood pulp for superior wicking properties and improved heat resistance compared to coils that use cotton alone.
- Multiple configurations: The Horizon Falcon is available in multiple configurations ranging from 2 ml to 7 ml, and all configurations work with the same coils. By simply changing the glass enclosure, you can instantly expand the capacity of your tank.
- Superb flavor: Some tanks deliver rich flavor by way of warm temperatures and extreme vapor production. Thanks to the innovative design of its coils, the Horizon Falcon delivers thick vapor clouds full of rich flavor — even at lower temperatures and wattage levels.
Horizon Falcon Coils: Overview
- F1 coil: 0.2 ohm. Blend of wood pulp and cotton. Suggested power setting of 80 watts.
- F2 coil: 0.2 ohm. Natural flax fiber wick. Suggested power setting of 80 watts.
- F3 coil: 0.2 ohm. Blend of flax fiber and flax paper. Suggested power setting of 70 watts.
- M1 mesh coil: 0.17 ohm. Mesh coil with a wick made from wood pulp and cotton. Suggested power setting of 70 watts.
- M2 mesh coil: 0.16 ohm. Mesh coil with a wick made from wood pulp and cotton. Suggested power setting of 80 watts.
- M3 mesh coil: 0.2 ohm. Mesh coil with a wick made from wood pulp and cotton. Suggested power setting of 95 watts.