If you’ve ever seen a modern small e-cigarette such as the JUUL, you’ve probably marveled at the convenience, simplicity and small size. The problem with the JUUL and e-cigarettes like it, though, is that the pods aren’t intended for refilling. You’re stuck using the e-liquids supplied by the manufacturer. Why would you limit yourself to just 6-8 e-liquids when there are hundreds of great vape juices out there? If you want to try a pod vaping system, you need to get one with refillable pods — and that’s why the SMOK Infinix exists. It’s got the same tiny size and hassle-free operation that you expect from modern small vaping devices, but you can use the e-liquid of your choice. The SMOK Infinix also works great with nicotine salt e-liquids. You can expect several days — or possibly weeks — of trouble-free operation with SMOK Infinix pods if you use unsweetened e-liquid. When you need replacement SMOK Infinix pods, you can get them right here. We guarantee that our pods are authentic and direct from the manufacturer, and we ship all orders for free.
What’s Special About the SMOK Infinix?
- The SMOK Infinix is small enough that you can hold it between two fingers like a real cigarette if you like. Although the pods have small filling holes, the Infinix starter it includes a needle-tipped bottle that makes filling fast and mess free.
- The SMOK Infinix has no control button. Simply puff to vape. The LED at the top of the device shows you the remaining battery charge.
- Compared to the JUUL, the SMOK Infinix has 20 percent better battery life. SMOK Infinix pods hold nearly three times as much e-liquid as JUUL pods.
- The SMOK Infinix has an automatic eight-second puff timer to prevent overheating. It also has built-in short circuit and low battery voltage protection.
SMOK Infinix Pods: Overview
- SMOK Infinix Pods: 2 ml e-liquid capacity. Direct voltage output. Power range of 10-16 watts depending on remaining battery charge.