No one in their right mind would dispute that Suorin
is the king of refillable pod vaping systems, and the incredibly small Suorin Air is the device responsible for much of that hype. Manufactured in China by Foxconn — the manufacturer that makes such famous devices as the iPhone — the Suorin Air is shaped like a thick credit card and can fit in absolutely any pocket without weighing you down or creating a bulge. Don’t assume, though, that the small size of the Suorin Air makes it a poor performer. We doubt that you’ve seen another ultra-portable vaping device able to compete with this pint-sized beast. Are you a card-carrying member of the Suorin fan club? Get your Suorin Air pods here. We guarantee that all products at Vapors Planet are authentic, and we’ll ship any order of any size for free.
What’s Special About the Suorin Air?
- The Suorin Air is built by Foxconn, Apple’s trusted hardware manufacturer. This device has the style, fit and finish that you’d expect from the factory that builds Apple’s products.
- With a 400 mAh battery capacity and a 2ml e-liquid reservoir, the Suorin Air is indisputably a device built for all-day vaping.
- While most pod vaping devices have plastic bodies, the Suorin Air uses a zinc alloy that’s far more durable while remaining light and easy to carry.
- The Suorin Air 2 is the perfect device if you want to use nicotine salt e-liquids.
Suorin Air Pods: Overview
- Suorin Air Pod: Built-in atomizer coil. 2 ml e-liquid capacity. 1.2 ohm.