When you think about the coils for modern vaping tanks — with their huge cloud production and high wattage requirements — it’s easy to wonder where the coils for the rest of us have gone. Why does it seem as though all of the companies in the vaping industry have stopped devoting their resources toward developing coils that don’t suck batteries — and tanks — dry? Uwell has heard your cries; the Uwell Nunchaku is the vaping tank for the rest of us. With its low wattage requirements and uncompromising flavor, this is the perfect tank if you prioritize pure, well-defined flavors over cloud production. You can get your replacement Uwell Nunchaku coils right here. Coils from Vapors Planet are always guaranteed authentic, and we always ship all orders for free.
What’s Special About the Uwell Nunchaku?
- Threadless coil installation: There’s no need to worry about cross-threading or getting e-liquid on your hands when you replace coils for the Uwell Nunchaku. Simply unscrew the tank’s base, pull the old coil out and push the new coil in. It couldn’t be easier.
- Reduced e-liquid consumption: Unlike some of today’s mega-tanks, the Uwell Nunchaku operates within a modest wattage range and doesn’t use an overly large volume of e-liquid. If you want to upgrade the cloud production of your vaping setup without going through a whole bottle of e-liquid every day, the Uwell Nunchaku is a great choice.
- Thick vapor: Uwell Nunchaku coils may have modest wattage requirements, but they’re no slouches in the vapor production department. Every coil for this tank uses Clapton wires to produce thick, flavorful vapor.
- Simple cleaning: The bottom hardware of the Uwell Nunchaku doubles as a basin that collects excess condensation to make cleaning easy. Simply rinse and dry the tank’s base each time you install a new coil.
Uwell Nunchaku Coils: Overview
- 0.25-ohm coil: Suggested operating range of 40-50 watts.
- 0.40-ohm coil: Suggested operating range of 45-55 watts.
- 0.2-ohm UN2 Mesh coil: Suggested operating range of 50-60 watts.